Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's Day is a day of sweets and sweeties.

Here are my sweets! Red Hot Cinnamon Chocolate Crinkles (I have also dubbed these as my Iron Man cookies because of the gold dust that I coated them in).
This recipe is just the Chocolate Gingerbread Cookies from the Martha Stewart's Cookies that I have altered slightly.  I omitted the fresh and ground ginger and doubled the cinnamon, next time I think I would add more cinnamon or else find a way to make it a more prominent flavour.  I also coated some of the cookies in coarse red and white sanding sugar this gives a wonderful crystal like sparkle!


I tried to make a simple fudge... but it turned out all gooey - yes, gooey so no pics of that but I do have more ingredients so I will try it again through the weekend and hopefully it will turn out fudge-y this time. 



Have a wonderful Valentine weekend and enjoy your sweets and your sweetie!

E



No comments:

Post a Comment